Friday, August 1, 2008

BABYSITTING...AKA... BIRTH CONTROL

My parents took my younger brother and sister, Lindsay and Ryan, on a church history tour. They were gone for ten days. So Eric and I were elected the babysitters. All I can say is, I don't know how my mom raised EIGHT children.

Jordan and Cody were great. But it still made us think again about having children any time soon. Here is what our journey consisted of.

BUILDING CARS

HANGING OUT WITH MAX... and posing for the camera (they LOVED that).




JUMPING ON THE TRAMP... PRETENDING TO BE SUPERMAN!!









HITTIN UP THE RODEO






Cody caught this shirt for Jordan at the Rodeo... he wanted to wear it everywhere!

JUST BEING BOYS...





PLAYING WITH FOOD...





SLEEPING...







ERIC BEING DAD!!!





WE DID HAVE FUN... BUT WE WERE TIRED AT THE END. We might start thinking about having kids again in a year or so! Love ya Mom and Dad! Glad you have fun.

1 comment:

Annelise said...

I have no idea how out moms had 8 kids! Those are such cute pictures.