Sunday, August 24, 2008

SLEEPING BEAUTY!!

Me and my sisters have each been a Disney character since we were little. I have always been Sleeping Beauty. I thought it was just because I like to sleep... and NEED it. But I took this test, seeing which princess I was most like, and guess who it was... Sleeping Beauty. Sisters, try it out! I think we picked pretty good! And anyone else who is curious!


You Are Aurora! (A.K.A. Sleeping Beauty.)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thoughtful and loving. Authority figures probably have been sheltering you all of your life. Thankfully you're a very tranquil person who is content with what life has given you, but secretly you want to know how the outside world works.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

7 comments:

Scott and Natalie said...

Very interesting, but Natalie took this little quiz and it was 50/50. The answer came back that Natalie was Cinderella -- "Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patience. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold onto all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true."

It got it right up until patience. :)

a.t.a said...

I'll have to take the quiz! How are you two? We haven't seen you for ages. We will have to give you a call since you are living closer these days!

Lacey said...

Cinderella - Gentle and soft-spoken ... patience ... Yup, sounds just like me!

Annelise said...

What the heck, I came back as mulan! I am going to retake it and change some answers.

Brewer Family said...

I came back as mulan too! I never thought of her as a princess! Yuck!

Scott and Natalie said...

okay- when I took it alone, i was Belle! The description sounded much more accurate!

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

OK, that is totally you! I'll have to try it out too! Hope I'm not Mulan or Pocahontas!