Thursday, July 31, 2008

SUMMER TIME!!!

WOW! I can't believe how fast summer is flying by. I go back to teaching in a week! We have had a wonderful, eventful sumer! We have a little catching up to do! So here it goes...

LAKE POWELL





We went to Lake Powell with my family. It was the first time me and Eric have been to Lake Powell together. I have always loved Lake Powell, but with Eric it was even greater! We had a wonderful time in the sun. I can't even get enough of this place!



Eric and my dad had a great time on the tubes. They just kept kickin each other off. It was quite the show!!!


We all loved the tubes, waking boarding, rock climbing, and enjoying the sun!




And the boys all LOVED flexing...









We love Lake Powell!! Thanks fam!



IDAHO... where you can watch the tators grow!

I had a chance to go up to Idaho and spend the week with the Edwards! It was so much fun! Natalie was having a hard pregnancy and Scott was out of town. So I went up to help with all the cute kids!! I love them so much!



These kids just couldn't get any more adorable!! This was our zoo ADVENTURE!!
HANGING WITH THE PENGUINS...



FEEDING THE BIRDS... oh wait the kids!

MADDIE WITH SMOKEY THE BEAR...

RIDING THE ANIMALS...




FUN IN THE SUN...


JUST BEING SiLlY...













I LOVE these kids so much! I had so much fun spending time with them! I wish they were closer so I could see them ALL the time! Love you guys!!

1 comment:

Scott and Natalie said...

Who's kids are these? Dang, they're cute!!