Friday, August 1, 2008

WE HAVE MOVED!!!! YEAH!!

Can you believe it!! After a year of constantly looking for a place we could call home... we have found one! We moved to Bountiful! We love it here so far. It has been a crazy couple of weeks. We are pretty much settled. I am so grateful that we could find a place before I head back to work next week.

Here is Eric entering our house for the first time as home owners.


We started out last week by painting our humble abode.
Eric was so excited to paint!!

But he did such a good job! Love you honey!
Here is me in our new kitchen for the first time!
It has been a fun, crazy week, as we have been trying to get settled. We have done pretty good so far. We feel settled and happy to call this home.

I wanted to plant flowers so bad. This is the first time I had the opportunity to do so. But... it is quite late in the year, being almost August. There are not many flowers left, that aren't almost dead. So I bought whatever they have left that was mostly alive. This is what I got.

With a few stragglers in our flower bed. I'll do better next year!

We are just so excited to be here! Thanks to all those who helped us move! We couldn't have done it without you!

9 comments:

Annelise said...

I want to come see your house! Call me!

Brewer Family said...

I love it! Can Max and I come out this week! It looks adorable! Look at you! Already planting flowers! I would expect nothing less! I want to come see it! love you!

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

hey - i love your blog. our blog is www.5andjustgettinstarted.com. check it out. i love cam's blog as well.

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

PS. I'm wrong. it's
www.andjustgettinstarted.blogspot.com/

Kich Pwi Pwi said...

ok. is it embrassing that your cousin is so stupid he can't write in the correct address. one last chance:
www.5andjustgettinstarted.blogspot.com

Annelise said...

I did read breaking dawn and now I am all depressed that it is over. Have you read it?

Syd said...

Heather! I know you absolutely LOVE having your own home. I bet it's gorgeous with all the decorating you've done. I'm so happy for you!!!

DowdleFam said...

We love your new house. Congrats! I guess patience does pay off in the end.

Jamie and Nate

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

Congrats on your new home! We lived in Centerville for a while and loved it. Scott taught seminary at Bountiful High. We have many good friends there. Have fun decorating!!!