Friday, August 1, 2008

PIONEER DAY!!!

WE LOVE PARADES!!! I know that we might sound lame... but... WE LOVE PARADES!! We hit up the Kaysville parade for the fourth, and then went to the Days of 47 parade on the 24th. We had great seats at the start of the parade, thanks to Bob.

My favorite part of the parade is always seeing our cute prophet- President Monson.
Eric's favorite part is always the bagpipes. He wants to learn how to play them! I told him he would have to wait until we get a bigger house!!

We always love a sight of our wonderful military!! It gives me the chills!
Here is the BEST float of the day!!!
We always enjoy the weird creepy clowns and randoms that try to entertain the crowd!
But most of all we just love spending time with the family! Happy Pioneer Day!

2 comments:

steele life said...

wow, that was a lot of posting all at once. first of all, we love lake powell too. we went for a week earlier this year in the beginning of july, and i totally know how you feel babysitting kids is great birth control. and lastly, your house looks so cute! i bet that will kind of be a long comute for you tho, to drive all the way to lehi, unless you got a job up there in bountiful. but I am so jealous of you getting a new house. I cant wait for you to post more pictures, have fun decorating, that will be the best part for me, i'm not much of a decorator, but i cant wait to be able to do it in my own house. well you guys look like your having a lot of fun. good luck with going back to school. talk soon!

Unknown said...

WHAT????? you moved to where???? BOUNTIFUL???? I thought that wasn't even a possibility!!!. I'm waiting for Mike (pres. Dowdle) to finish a meeting which gave me 5 minutes to catch up on your life. I love the Blog!!! Where in Bountiful? I'm so happy you finally found something. I hope you enjoy your new addition. Now you can start concentrating on other new additions right? Email us sometime. Love gayla(sister dowdle)