Monday, April 26, 2010

DiScOveRy GaTeWaY!

Hallee is getting so big. She is trying to be so independant. She just acts so big. Hallee got to go to Discovery Center with her friend Max. They are driving a little car together in the pic above. Look at both of their faces. They are so intense!!!

Hallee loved playing in the balls. She loved pulling herself up and throwing the balls out onto the floor. She starting sliding down, so she rested her little face.

There is her intense face again. She was just so excited!
Then in the next pic, I asked here to smile. This is her fake smile! It makes me laugh so hard. You can't tell if she is happy or mad!


Look how old she looks here. Just sitting in her little chair, working on their puzzle. I love it!


She loved playing with this toy. Especially since she could stand up and play with it! We played there forever.

We had so much fun. I can't wait for this summer to be able to take her around to the zoo, park, pool and everything else we missed out on last summer. Especially if she gets to go with her friend Max!

4 comments:

Trav and Lizzie said...

That fake smile is TOOOOO funny, I love it!!

Syd said...

She is becoming a little lady! I love all her hair, and that she kept it all. She can't be turning one in a couple of months, huh? I still remember when you told me and Bridget that you were pregnant. Well, we kinda didn't get your hint at first...duh! Slow teacher brains that day. LOL!

Kim said...

She absolutely cracks me up! Could she be any cuter! Hope you all are doing well. You will have such a fun summer with her this year!

J.Sahn said...

hahahaha cool blog u got here
hey can u check out mine too?
http://goodmoviesgreatreviews.blogspot.com/
its pretty cool, check it out !! ^^ lol