Monday, April 5, 2010

EaSteR JoY!

My friend Kacee took these pics of Hallee in her Easter outfit. Notice how happy she is in these first pics...
Then we got the bunny out. She is not quite sure what to think...

Her concerned face...




Trying to find the bunny...


Looking at me for reassurance...


Watching the bunny from a far...


So Hallee didn't like thebunny one bit. You can see she progressivly gets more and more concerned. She actually started bawling when the bunny got too close. It really surprised me, because she loves my mom's little dog. Hallee is just very aware of her surroundings. But I just love these pics. It captures Hallee's little personality so well. She is such a smart little baby. Happy Easter Hallee Bear! Thanks Kacee!

2 comments:

Syd said...

Love, love, love these! She is sure growing up...too fast! I love all her little facial expressions.

Brewer Family said...

How cute are these? I love her! Can't wait to see her! I can't believe how big she is getting!