Sunday, November 9, 2008

HaPpY HaLlowEeN!!



Being a teacher always makes holidays so much fun! You feel the excitment from the kids the whole week before Halloween. We actually HAD school on Halloween (unlike many schools this year). I loved every minute of it. It is always a crazy day.. but FUN! I have some darling pictures of my cute class... but again, can not post them!

This is me and most of the second grade teachers! (minus Jeanie).

My favorite part is the Halloween parade! I love seeing all my past students in their cute costumes. Eric even came to watch this year, as I paraded through the school.



After a full day at school, we went up to Lacie's house for YUMMY soup and to see all the little kids halloween costumes. Everyone looked great!



Here is Eric, with his biggest fan... Jack the monkey!! What a cute kid!!

We spent Monday night with my family, having our own little Halloween bash! It was so fun! I didn't have my camera, but their were some wonderful costumes! Especially Ryan. I'll see if I can track one down.

We ended the day passing out candy at our house to all the little neighbor kids. We didn't have too many do to the late hour we got home, and the rain! But it was a fun day!

7 comments:

Brewer Family said...

Yay! FINALLY! You look so cute! I am so glad we were able to see you guys!:) :) Let's get together ASAP! Love you!

Kelsey said...

You and the other teachers look so cute! Halloween isn't quite as tiring now that I don't have to teach all day.

Kacee said...

How fun, I miss the Halloween's at the school. They were always so much fun and you dressed up so cute. Glad you had a fun Halloween!!

Annelise said...

Yay! New pictures! Just wait till you have kids, holidays are 10 times more fun.

Melissa Smith said...

Hey sorry I missed you all this morning at ryans farewell. It was our kids primary program. You look amazing. What school do you teach at? Where are your seats? maybe if it isn't to crazy I can come see you at the game. I can't believe I have lived her 6 months and I still haven't seen you.

a.t.a said...

Heather,

I am sure your students just adore you. You would be such a fun teacher. Great Costume! Congrats to the both of you...Adam spread the good news!

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

OK, so I feel left ouT!! Glad y'all got a picture as always...so weird to see that team though. I guess it changes every year (hmmm, next year too?) Love the costumes though!