Sunday, November 16, 2008

BaBy ShOrt

WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!!


Can you believe it! Eric and I are expecting our first little bundle of joy on May 26. We are so excited. It has been a fun, tired, exciting, sick, first trimester! But we made it! I am officially done! We will be finding out what the sex of the baby is over Christmas break. We are counting down the days!

I found out that we were pregnant the middle of Sept. We wanted to start trying to get pregnant after my school year started. That way, we wouldn't have the baby until after the school year was over. I just didn't want to leave my students for 6 weeks, if I could help it. Well we almost made it. I am due the LAST week of school. How funny! It works out great though.

I told Eric by giving him a little present. A University of Utah onesie(sp?) and little Utah socks.




We were so excited!! I couldn't help but getting a little teary eyed.

We will keep everyone updated on our new addition!! Yeah!!!

15 comments:

Kelsey said...

Congratulations!! You're much better at planning these things than I am. So, who's taking over your class for you if you have your baby early. :)

emily said...

YAY!!!! So so excited for you guys! This is such great news! We really need to get together.

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! We are thrilled for you!

Trav and Lizzie said...

we are SO THRILLED for you!

Brewer Family said...

WHEEW! I am sick of keeping the secret in! You know I am not good at that! :) We couldn't be happier for you guys! Max will either have a cute girlfriend, or another little hooligan to run around with! Love you guys!

Scott and Natalie said...

I just posted about your news, so I thought I had better check your blog out first, Whew! CONGRATULATIONS again! We are THRILLED!

Melissa Smith said...

WHOA BABY that is AWESOME. congrats. YEAH!!!

Annelise said...

I can't believe I found this out by reading your blog! I am so excited!!! I was thinking about it the other day. You are going to love being a mom. We can have lots of playdates together.

steele life said...

YAY! Congrats! that is so awesome! I am so happy for you guys. I thought something was going on, I hadn't heard from you in a while!

Amy said...

Heather! It's Amy from your old ward. Remember me? I found your blog on Sara and Sam's and CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting for you guys. We are also preggo and due May 23rd! Maybe they'll be friends.

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

congrats! you are going to have a very beautiful baby!

Kacee said...

Congrats!!! You will love being a mommy and I'm sure you will have a darling child! Can't wait to hear what you are having!

DowdleFam said...

Contratulations! We are so excited for you!

Celeste said...

Congrats on the baby! I'm so excited for you guys! ... and I know I'm totally blog stoking for Toro's blog :) But I'm really happy for you.