Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Baby Sister is Growing Up!!!

Can you believe that this is my little sis??? I sure can't. She just turned 16. So she got to go to her FIRST dance this past Sat. She was asked to Homecoming the first day of school. She is one hot momma!!

I got to go over and help her get ready. We did her hair, make-up, painted her nails... the whole bit. She just looked breathtaking!! But I do have to say, she was NO help on making any of the decisions!! Being decisive is not one of her strong points! Good thing she is so BEAUTIFUL!!
Glad you had fun Linds!! Sure love you!!

7 comments:

a.t.a said...

She is so Pretty! Little sisters are so much fun!

Annelise said...

Wow! I remember when she was so little.

Brewer Family said...

Oh she looks so pretty! I really can't believe she is old enough to go to a dance! That makes me feel so old! Yikes! Well done on the hair and make up!

Scott and Natalie said...

Yeah! Thanks for the pictures! It's so fun to see instead of just hear...excellent job on the beauty work.

Unknown said...

love keeping up! I need your email so I can send you an update. Sister Dowdle

Claudia said...

Wow! 16 years old! You're gorgeous Lindsay! And Heather... Haley needs a gorgeous hairdo for Homecoming next week... I'll show her Lindsay's photos! Great job!

scottandangelle@gmail.com said...

We would say she is beautiful-- inside and out!