Saturday, May 3, 2008

25 YEARS AND COUNTING!!


Last week I celebrated my 25th birthday. And surprisingly enough, felt like my 30th. I was freaking out! All the sudden I realized all the things that I still wanted to do before I turned forty, which seemed to be approaching too quickly. Time seemed to be running out!
Then Eric calmed me down, and reassured me of all things that I have already done and am doing. I realized he was right. The last seven years of my life have been incredible. From college to traveling, from teaching to getting married. It has all been great! I wouldn't trade any of it.
My cute class really made my day special. They can always make me feel good. Who wouldn't want this job??

My cute class celebrating my birthday!
(I had to delete this pic, I don't know if I can put pics of my class on my blog??? Is that illegal?)


They spoiled me with all sorts of treats, cards, and presents.


Me and Eric going to Market Street Grill on my birthday! (taken with my new birthday camera!!)

Hopefully this year will be just as great as the last! Thanks to everyone's Birthday wishes! Love you all!

1 comment:

Cameron and Alissa said...

That is great that you are still counting at 25. I stopped counting when I was 23. It makes it difficult when Alissa gives me a grocery list, because I never get the right amount of food. I am so proud of you for still counting at 25 years old! Happy Birthday!