Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OUR FIRST YEAR!!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!



This past week, we celebrated our first anniversary! I can't believe that it has already been a year. It seems like just yesterday we were at this beautiful temple, being sealed. Now we are VETERANS!!! One year baby! He he. It has been the best year of my life, thus far!
It has been so nice to be able to enjoy life, spend time together, and NOT plan a wedding.

This year I have really come to know, how smart I really am. Well, maybe not in most areas of my life. But one area I am very smart and talented in, is picking a good MAN. I did such a fantastic job. I just can't get enough of Eric. I thought that would rub off after a year, but it sure hasn't. I still get exited every time I get to see him. I just want to be with him all the time. He makes me so HAPPY!

Here is my list of the things that I have come to love and appreciate about Eric this year.

1. How he ALWAYS makes me laugh (even at myself).

2. How he takes care of me.

3. How hard he works for us.

4. How kind and thoughtful he is.

5. What a great dish washer he is (we will get one some day babe).

6. How patient he is with me... even when I am late.

7. How safe he makes me feel.

8. How he NEVER complains about any of my weird quarks.

9. How he always lets me know that he loves me! :)

10. How he tries so hard to be the BEST HUSBAND EVER! (he is doing a great job!)


So hear is to many more years, just like this one!! HAPPY FIRST YEAR TO US!!




4 comments:

Kacee said...

Wow! Your first year, how fun! Your trip looked awesome! I would love to swim with dolphins. Cancun is such a fun place! We just celebrated our 6th Anniversary last week...it goes very fast! Keep enjoying each other!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelsey said...

Congratulations!! Can you believe it's already been a year, it goes by so fast. We need to hang out soon I really miss seeing you!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary it looks like you guys had a blast in Mexico. It sounds like just your luck Erik at the airport.