Saturday, September 18, 2010

FaMiLy PicS!

So, it has been soo long since I have blogged. I am going to blame it on my ever-slowing computer, and not my lack of desire to blog. Well, maybe it is a combo of both. However, we have had such a fun summer, with so many fun pics. So I am going to have to step it up!

My sister Natalie, got a new camera. She wanted to practice taking family pics. So we happily volunteered. She did a great job, even though Hallee was less than cooperative. We still got some great pics!






















4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Those pictures are so cute!!

You better get back to blogging more, I love seeing pictures of Hallee. Can't wait to see you guys this next week!

Unknown said...

loved the pictures thanks for sharing.

Kim said...

She is getting so big and is as beautiful as her parents. Thanks for sharing the pics! Update us on your summer soon.

Trav and Lizzie said...

These are adorable!