Friday, November 27, 2009

HaLLe'S 1st ThAnKsGiViNg

Happy Thanksgiving!! Hallee got to celebrate her first Thanksgiving this weekend! How much fun! We had such a great time, and Hallee was an angel! This is her Thanksgiving outfit!

We started the day out at my family's house. We had a fabulous dinner (thanks to my wonderful mommy!) with lots of wonderful family! My brother- in-law to be got to celebrate it with us! I love our family getting bigger!!

After our first wonderful dinner, we headed to Eric's family's Thanksgiving feast! Boy, were we stuffed! It was fun spending time with the Short's. They are always entertaining! We had some very intersting conversations. LOL

Here is our little family on Thanksgiving day! Hallee's face shows what a great day she had! She loved spending time with both of our families!

My sister's cute family came up the day after Thanksgiving. Hallee loves her cousins! We were so excited to see them! Here is beautiful Maddie and Hallee. Maddie is soo cute with little Hallee!

Parker loves her too! He loves rubbing her hair! Hallee was very entertained watching all her cousins. They are going to have lots of good time together!

My family has a tradition every year to decorate gingerbread houses the day after Thanksgiving. So I thought that it would be fun to take Hallee to my Mom's house and decorate her first gingerbread house. Well, she ended up taking a nap... and I decorated the gingerbread house! LOL! I am still a kid at heart! It was a great day!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! WE ARE SO THANKFUL FOR ALL OUR WONDERFUL FAMILY AND FRIENDS! LOVE YOU ALL!!

1 comment:

Trav and Lizzie said...

We miss you! Halle looks SO darling!