Thursday, September 24, 2009

September!!


Fall is here! I absolutely love this time of year! Crisp air, sweaters, soup, holidays, and football!! It is so much fun! Hallee has enjoyed it too. She has grown up so much this past month, I can't even believe how much she has changed!! She is just so dang cute... I just want to kiss her chubby cheeks all the time!!


We have little photo shoots like everyday! My camera is really slow, so it is hard to catch her cute faces that she pulls, before she starts glaring at the red light. We catch of few of her with her happy face! She is such a happy baby!

Hallee has learned to suck on her thumb... it is the cutest (and the most slobbery) thing. Her hands are always in her mouth. Sometimes the whole fist!


Hallee sure loves her dad. He is getting good at getting her to sleep. Are these the two cutest people you have ever seen? ;)


This is Hallee's "what's that red light doing in my face" look.


Last weekend, Hallee and I went to help my little sister Lindsay get ready for homecoming. She looked so beautiful! My mom was out of town, so I was in charge of taking pics.
Right before her date arrived, Lindsay asked me if I knew how to pin on his flower. I thought for a minute... I didn't!! My mom had always done it for me. So when her cute date got there... my DAD tried to pin it on him, with no success. Her date just ended up taking it with him in the box, so one of the other moms could put it on him! LOL!!
Jordan was in charge of holding Hallee! I told him that she might want to lay down... so HE just decided to lay down. Hallee isn't sure what's going on.


This month I had to officially clean out Hallee's closet of all her 0-3 month clothes. It was so sad! I can't believe how big she has gotten so fast... but her personality is sure coming out. Her new favorite thing is screaming in a high-pitched voice, as loud as she can. She thinks it is so fun!


We are in transition from summer to fall, so we got to pull out the leg-warmers!! Babies are the only ones that can make them look cute!

Hallee loves to play, kick, roll-over, turn in circles, grab everything, talk, smile, and READ BOOKS!! It is the cutest thing. She looks like she is really reading them. I am so glad that she likes them already. I love our reading time together.

This past month has been great. I LOVE being a mom to cute little Hallee. She make life so great!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Ok can she be any cuter?!?!

Aly said...

She is so cute. And she has great style! :) We missed you last night...I was the only wife at the temple! But it was really neat to be there. Hope you guys are doing well!

Annelise said...

I love her big cheeks! She is so adorable. I need to see the both of you. I have the cutest thing for her. I will call you.

Brewer Family said...

Oh I just love her! Sorry about last week! It was a long sickness! I hope you are doing well and lets get together this week! I am off for UEA on Thursday and Friday! I will call you! Love yoU!

Lolly Soulier said...

I love the pictures of your cute little girl, she is perfect! I love fall too. I hope you have a good one!