Sunday, March 8, 2009

SETTING UP THE NURSERY!



Our furniture for our nursery finally came. We ordered our crib and changing table a few months back. It came this week. Eric was so wonderful! He woke up Saturday and put together the crib and changing table. I don't know how much fun he had, but he did a great job, and now are it feels like our little baby is that much closer to coming to our family!







Onto the changing table!


I love you sweetie! You did a great job! Can't wait for our little Hallee!!

10 comments:

Aly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emily said...

Eric! You have the same face in all of those pictures! So funny!

Brewer Family said...

Yay! That does mean she is closer to getting here! Good Job Eric!

Syd said...

Baby Hallee is so lucky to have you and Eric as parents. How exciting to be getting the nursery all set up! I love her closet...girls are the best to shop for!

Nathan and Jeanie Earl said...

I love how the closet is all organized already with all the baby clothes and items. SoooooOOO exciting! I'm really disappointed though not seeing Eric's facial hair from his 3 weeks off :)! Enjoy-these are the best of times!

Annelise said...

I love Eric's same facial expression in every picture. How funny. I need to come see your house.

Kacee said...

I totally remember setting up our crib for the first time! What a pain but we were both so excited to get it done. Cute name too! You'll have to come over sometime and make her some headbands and bracelets. Girls are too much fun!

Kristopher and Jessica said...

How cute you two! I am very excited for you guys. I even noticed new clothes hanging in her closet! How fun :)

Jessica

Dave and Cindy's Missions said...

Hallee is such a lucky little girl!!! I can't wait to hug her and kiss her and do some major grandma spoiling!!!!!!

Scott and Natalie said...

Love the nursery so far! I know it will be gorgeous with you decorating.

Good work Eric!