Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Bump!


Ok, so I know it has been like FOREVER since I have posted anything. But frankly, since I have been pregnant, I just don't like taking pictures. I would take them of just Eric, but he doesn't like that. So pretty much you can expect some new pics, sometime at the end of May, when our little baby is here. But to document the pregnacy, here is the baby bump... that my little second graders tell me is growing everyday! (Which just means that it is getting closer, right??).

I am loving being pregnant, and just can't wait to have our little baby here!!!

8 comments:

Jayme said...

So cute! It seems like your pregnancy is going by so fast! I guess it always seems that way when you're not the one who's pregnant. :)

Kacee said...

You look so cute! I totally enjoyed being pregnant so I am glad you are too. It is such an exciting time! We will have to do a shower for you with all of the buddies wives! I know they would all be up for it.

Brewer Family said...

Oh I just love it! You look so cute! I can't believe how soon it is! I can't wait!!!

Claudia said...

What a cute little baby bump! I'm so excited for you guys! All my love!!!

Cam and Ali said...

Nice pooch!

Scott and Natalie said...

Oh, i am so glad you are taking pictures, it's fun to remember. You look GREAT!

Cam and Ali said...

gosh heather you are HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I look that good when i get prego in the very very distant future! xo alissa

Courtney said...

Heather! You look adorable! I love your little belly! We miss you guys. Love you!