Friday, June 6, 2008

GRADUATION!!



This past week, we attended Ryan's Graduation from High School. WOW, it made us feel so old. It has already been seven years since I graduated, and nine years since Eric graduated.
It was so fun to see Ryan out there. I can't believe all that he has done this year. He is so much more mature than we were at 18 years old. He has had so many wonderful experiences. At the top of the list, Brighton's Varsity Soccer taking STATE this year! What an awesome experience! It has so fun watching Ryan play. His team and coach love him so much! He has been such an asset to the team.
WE LOVE YOU RYAN! CONGRATULATIONS ON A WONDERFUL YEAR!

1 comment:

Brewer Family said...

You two are so cute! I can't believe little RJ is old enough to graduate! That makes me feel so old! Tell him I said congrats!!!!