Thursday, March 27, 2008

Our Night With the Jazz

Last night, Heather and I had the great privelege of attending a dinner with the Jazz and we had a great time... Watching Heather get so excited about all the players was like watching a kid at Christmas-- It was so funny. Here are a few pics:
If Heath didn't have her dress on, she'd have put Memo to shame on the foul line!

Every time one of the players saw Heather taking a picture, they looked at her and suddenly became quite friendly... go figure.

Here's the Fesenko dude. No one was paying any attention to him so I made Heather take a picture with him. It made his day.

It never ceases to amaze me how tall Sloan really is.


That's actually big Matt Harpring with his head turned at the foul line... I liked taking the pictures more, but I snuck in this one. It didn't turn out as well as I hoped.

Heather did her own sneaking--up to Jazz heart-throb, Kyle Korver. The picture isn't too clear, but you get the point.

We had a great time and lots of fun chasing down the Jazz players all over the arena floor. Heather looked great-- as always.



8 comments:

Scott and Natalie said...

Heather you are turning into Grandma Deene! A hot little sports fan! Eric, you are a good sport to go around photographing your wife with other famous hot sweaty men! We particularly liked Eric sneaking up on Harpring! How did you get these tickets? Did you read about Pres. Monson at the Jazz game? Were you guys sitting by him?

Molly and Jason said...

Finally, you're back! It's fun seeing what you guys have been up to! Have a blast in Cancun!! I'm jealous!

Molly and Jason said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cody+sara said...

It's about time you post something! What a fun night with the Jazz!? Eric, your wife is GORGEOUS!!
-Sara

T-Love in DC said...

Remember that time when Eric hated the Yazz and made fun of me for cheering for them....that was funny.

Anywho, glad to see you guys back on!

melissa smith said...

Heather I swear we have some common genes. You are gorgeous. I want to grow up to be you. WOW. I am slightly attracted to you. loved your jazz pics and wii pics on natalies blog. My husband lovers you anti byu blogs.

melissa smith said...

not lovers just loves. sorry. don't want to freak you out since I just said I was attracted to you. Do you live in salt lake? we are moving to tooele next month we will have to go boating together. I saw your video on u tube.

Kacee said...

I am so jealous! Heather, you were so close to Kyle (I am in love with him!) Anyway, I loved the pics and I'm glad you are blogging again. Send me your email address and I will you add you to our blog if you want. Good to catch up on you two!
Kacee Preston
kaceep@gmail.com